MsN Bug in game

k@myk

This happened when someone typing to me on msn for a moment ///when i update pb this was happened.

<object width="425" height="355"><param></param><param></param><embed src="

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Its a bit anoying to minimize game all the time to shut it down....but i musthave Msn open.

How can i fix it?

This happened when someone typing to me on msn for a moment ///when i update pb this was happened.

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355">

Its a bit anoying to minimize game all the time to shut it down....but i musthave Msn open.

How can i fix it?

It's a bug that creates a wallhack effect when you get the msn popup.

I dont use msn myself, but if memory serves me right, you can disable popups via the msn options.

This has beenwell documented over the years as it happens in a lot of other games too.

Here is part of an ancient post on the jolt.co.uk forums;

It's actually bloody annoying cos you can lose keyboard and mouse input while it's happening. Best thing to do if it bugs you is to disable visible notifications in MSN. I know that does nothing for people who are actually trying to exploit it, but I don't really think it's that easily exploitable anyway.