Question about streaming

-=NAM=-NAVYSEABEE

I was wondering i already stream to AON and PsB and would like to stream to you as well.I use the AON admin panel and was trying to find a simple way to add the info so when i update my scripts it will do all the servers and stream all my COD4 my AA honor and non honor as well.I dont know if i was looking in the right place but some help would be great thank guys.CAn i stream to 3 places.

The easiest way to add PBBans streaming via the Admin Panel is to just add the lines

//PBBANS STREAMING CONFIG
pb_sv_uconadd 1 64.27.21.46 "pbbanshub" "pbbanshub"

into you Global Script Editor in the Admin Panel and update the server - restart PB via the PBUcon tab and streaming should kick in - The AON live streaming already allows for 8 ucon sessions so there will be no need to change any other settings.

Once you have done that just sign up for a Team Account following the link Benway gave you and wait for the server to be added to our system :)

Welcome to PBBans Bee :D

@(*0*)@

Thanks guys for the welcome.Can iuse this for AA and COD AONPanel i hope so because i stuck it in both.I have 7 COD servers and 1 aa honor and AA nonhonor i want to stream.

Edited by -=NAM=-NAVYSEABEE

I currently stream to PBBans, AON, and PSB with no issues and use the AON Admin Panel (for AA and COD4). It isn't very difficult to get everything working together.

Welcome aboard! :D