2 Servers Not Streaming

scousejohno

Been through the help files, reinstalled pbucon etc.

Used the rcon commands to try and get it going, no response. Fozzer has been kind enough to give me pointers etc, he remarked that the server punkbuster is not enabled, im not sure if this refers to:

seta sv_punkbuster "1"

We have pb on as far as i can tell. I dont really have much time atm due to other non game requirements and forthcoming exams in a few days, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would be willing to give our rcon password to any admin here to review what the issue may be.

Here's a useful tool;

http://www.anarchic-x.com/cod4master/audit.php

Enter your server IP:Port, click check server, read output.

Dont be so free with your rcon :) PB needs to be enabled and if pb_sv_enable aint doing it for ya, it will probably require either you or your hoster to add +set sv_punkbuster 1 into your servers command start line.

Had both of our servers rebuilt today.

Main server: added a fresh pbucon and pbsv file, which was downloaded today added to server and now punkbuster wont run on the server.

match server: not touched anything and pb is running.

So i would suggest that this is no longer an issue with the GSP but an issue with either of the files downloaded from pbbans today?

Had both of our servers rebuilt today.

Main server: added a fresh pbucon and pbsv file, which was downloaded today added to server and now punkbuster wont run on the server.

match server: not touched anything and pb is running.

So i would suggest that this is no longer an issue with the GSP but an issue with either of the files downloaded from pbbans today?

Thats funny, I see both your servers now streaming :P