Dedicated server streaming denied?

• 1 month later...

and can you tell us what is wrong with that? Because i am really sad that you have refuse our server. 5 year of dedicated game server at home 24/24 7/7.....i dont understand wy.....

Vbob

www.clancm.com

it's a "HOME SERVER" with an ADSL Line ( not a T1 or T3 etc ) your 100mbit "dedicated line" is a joke.

Even with the max package DSL Subscription with your hoster your getting 20Mbit Down, 1024Kbit Up (which it being DSL means it would be a consistant Stream/bandwitdth )

Also as per alot of the Major ISP's its quite common for DHCP to be used, even if your IP# was static theres a chance of your ISP Releaseing and renewing your ip#

Any time you want to co-locate that box, or rent off a known GSP, feel free to re-apply. LAN, or home-servers are not supported here due to security reasons, and part of our ToS. Please read it.

• 2 weeks later...
it's a "HOME SERVER" with an ADSL Line ( not a T1 or T3 etc ) your 100mbit "dedicated line" is a joke.

Even with the max package DSL Subscription with your hoster your getting 20Mbit Down, 1024Kbit Up (which it being DSL means it would be a consistant Stream/bandwitdth )

Also as per alot of the Major ISP's its quite common for DHCP to be used, even if your IP# was static theres a chance of your ISP Releaseing and renewing your ip#

It is not a joke kcinc0gnito! it is an professional dedicated server on a 100mbit line by http://www.skyberate.net/new/en/ (choose produkts and then Dedicated Servers)

in Amsterdam. Server is very good protected over there. Please contact Sander , he is the manager [email protected]

We have our server 24/7 online and is very busy all the time. I think that it is very important to ban all cheaters in gaming world! And if you ask me there are alot of them on our server what is ruining Call of Duty 4 for us and all the players that visit us.

Please reconsider your choice to refuse us from streaming our server @ pbbans. I'am also advertising for pbbans at www.callofduty.startkabel.nl because I think it's very important to keep all server free from cheaters.

Kind regards,

Maubo

Edited by maubo