COD4 punbuster problems

satyr666

Please help me!!!! When i join a game i can play for about a minute and then it says that i am banned on server and kicks me from the game,what can i do???

I have punkbuster setup,and i wrote in console /pb_security 0 but it doesnt help.

I reinstalled the game and used another key.It worked for about 10 min and then i got the message : Pbuster kicked satyr666(for 0 min)bp init failure.Now when i join it starts to lag and thats it.It was working before i updated punkbuster.

PunkBuster kicks me for INIT FAILURE?

Usually, this message means your PB is not working properly. You should run our PBSetup program to make sure your PB is up to date. However, we have recently discovered that some broadband routers routinely drop OOB (Out of Band) packets for no apparent reason. Since all PB packets are OOB, these routers can actually block PB's communication (again for no apparent reason). To determine if the router is the cause of this problem for you, remove the router and connect directly to the internet. If you are able to play this way, then the cause is very likely the router.

Based on user feedback, the following router brands/models are reported to have problems. Not necessarily all models of a brand might be affected, and the list is in no way complete but it can give you a few hints. Also, we do not claim that our list below shows the only solution to fix your issue, nor that it will fix it for sure even though it has worked for others. It could very well be that changing some settings in your router could help as well. Contacting the company directly might help you as well.

* Linksys - possible solution: Use firmware 1.44.2

* Motorola - possible solution: Update to latest firmware

* Netgear - possible solution: Disable SPI (statefull packet inspection)