server help?

-x2-MoThug666

hi guys, just wondering if u all know how to setup that md5 tool or whatever. like where i get it or how to implementit on my server (its linux)

i really dont know linux that much so i need help, also is it really worth seting up or does pb and the list do a good enohgh job? i just heard about an md5tool and that it can scan ur files or something.. any input to make me wiser about this will help thanks.

How about you post your pbsv.cfg and we can start with that. Have you thought about becomeing a member here ??? Maybe setting up your server to stream to our 'repository' ??? Its a lot easier to help you on the inside, so why dont you fill out the application :wink:

Peace,

• 1 month later...

I am the leader and admin of Snake's server, and i am already register to your site.

But never receive this admin server tools.

I sent manys e-mail and never receive answer, why ?

i am interest to protect my server from cheaters.

-=SNAKE=-MicSa

please fill in all information needed and/or make sure you meet all requirements to be a registered server admin.

when you do that you will notice a whole new sof2 forum section for you with all the info and tools you need to get the best out of your pb enabled server.

• 3 weeks later...

To VOD RodeoBob,

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6339

This page not working (Topic or post request does not exist)

To Johnny |sf

The only problem i have it is the IP adress of my server, it is change each time i reload the server (home server), but all others request are there's.

-=SNAKE=-MicSa