Pb blocker ?

-=OGN=-sharky

Hey guys i am new here but i am the head admin for ogn enemy territory servers. We banned this guy for using a pb screen shot blocker. As many of you know most private hacks can either return a normal screen shot or a picture or just black image.

Have a look at this guy he is on the last post called poobah

http://forums.ogn.com.au/showthread.php?t=55163

we took a few screen shots at different times and on different maps and all came like this. His screens shots are usually clean except for that day.

tell me what you think

I don't play ET myself - but personally I would not place a ban on a player for those. There are so many bugs around that can cause frozen PBSS, ones with graphical anomalies, and ones that display people's desktops.

Those screens are clean IMO.

On a side note, please don't PM staff to look at threads - you will get plenty of input from people here without requesting it ;)

Also - why not stream your servers here? There will be a lot more for you in terms of resources to catch these hackers. Why post screenshots of violations on your forums, when our hub can do all that for you? ;)

Hey guys i am new here but i am the head admin for ogn enemy territory servers. We banned this guy for using a pb screen shot blocker. As many of you know most private hacks can either return a normal screen shot or a picture or just black image.

Have a look at this guy he is on the last post called poobah

http://forums.ogn.com.au/showthread.php?t=55163

we took a few screen shots at different times and on different maps and all came like this. His screens shots are usually clean except for that day.

tell me what you think

We don't tell what we think in public forums, if you want statement's you need to get your servers streaming to PBBans. And btw, I cant find that ban on your site anyway (curiosity)

Doing "bans" the way you guys do is not the correct way to do this, no offense, but it is and always will be lotto and nothing to back up your bans. Get your servers streaming and become Streaming Game Admins and participate in a AC site who grows every day, plus the fact you will get tons of useful info as an SGA.

We don't tell what we think in public forums, if you want statement's you need to get your servers streaming to PBBans. And btw, I cant find that ban on your site anyway (curiosity)

Doing "bans" the way you guys do is not the correct way to do this, no offense, but it is and always will be lotto and nothing to back up your bans. Get your servers streaming and become Streaming Game Admins and participate in a AC site who grows every day, plus the fact you will get tons of useful info as an SGA.

Yeah i have registered waiting to be approved.