GlobalWarfighter Partnership

MaydaX

pbb_gwl.png

We are proud to announce the partnership between GlobalWarfighter (www.globalwarfighter.com) and PBBans.

This partnership provides GWL the tools they need to help keep their matches as clean and fair as possible. GWL has made it mandatory to stream participants servers to PBBans as part of their anti-cheat solution.

Global Warfighter is extremely proud to be a part of the PBBans family. The tools that PBBans provides the server admin community greatly reduce the hassle we have to go through to keep cheaters out of competition.

Mandatory streaming to PBBans has become a standard in cheat free gaming. Global Warfighter benefits by keeping the integrity of our ladders. We look forward to a lasting relationship with PBBans.

Cheat free competition is the only competition.

Edited by TripHammer

Global Warfighter is extremely proud to be a part of the PBBans family. The tools that PBBans provides the server admin community greatly reduce the hassle we have to go through to keep cheaters out of competition.

Mandatory streaming to PBBans has become a standard in cheat free gaming. Global Warfighter benefits by keeping the integrity of our ladders. We look forward to a lasting relationship with PBBans.

Cheat free competition is the only competition.

Welcome and I think we all agree.

I hope we can all pull together and eliminate all of em.

Now with PBBans I have can now keep them off my servers.

Thank you for helping to do the same.