Auto welcome message

viperous

Hi all.

Joined a server the other day and got a personalised welcome message when I joined. i noticed any time a player connected they got a welcome message of their own.

Does anyone know how this is done? I know how to do normal scrolling messages but how do u set one up to welcome people as they connect?

Thx

Hi all.

Joined a server the other day and got a personalised welcome message when I joined. i noticed any time a player connected they got a welcome message of their own.

Does anyone know how this is done? I know how to do normal scrolling messages but how do u set one up to welcome people as they connect?

Thx

nevermind got it

It's a feature when streaming to PBBans, admins can add a personalize message based on GUID. It will eb shown on any server with the Allow Hub Greetings flag enabled

unless your application was denied because you are using a home/lan server then I would consider setting up streaming here, its really easy and can be done with just your rcon password, port and server ip. My application was accepted around a day while some other anti cheat sites take 3+ days.

http://www.pbbans.com/webtool.php

also considering there are currently (at this post) 9,177 cod 4 bans for hacking why wouldn't you take advantage of keeping your server clean of cheaters?