A hacking server on COD4

cod4master

oohhh u can only take action when they arent suppose to be hacking on that server...............oh ye 1 of them said they were going to get my IP the lotus guy im little worried that he might do somethng with it....... :unsure:

oohhh u can only take action when they arent suppose to be hacking on that server...............oh ye 1 of them said they were going to get my IP the lotus guy im little worried that he might do somethng with it....... :unsure:

The can't do anything with your IP :)

I would not worry.

Not entirely true Duality. With an IP address a lot can be done. Granted more info makes it easier. Just depends how knowledgable they are.

I wouldn't worry though. I am sure the guy has no clue where to even begin to screw with you. Just some newb trying to scare you. I wouldn't worry I doubt hed even take the time to try.

Edited by *TNA* Exterminator

Theres quite a lot of these, just turn join any non PB server and you'll be headshotted through walls all day.

Edited by BOTA:X

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No, what would be better would be to run this so called hacking server, and have people just add it to their favorites, then after a few months and them so used to playing in that server switch it up to punkbuster enabled and streaming to pbbans. That should catch a few of em at least. Would be pretty funny to watch this. :HistericalSmiley:

I am evil!!!!

Edited by CHawk