PunkBuster coming to Call of Duty World at War

MaydaX

The beta was not released to Germany due to some legal issues with your country's laws and gaming content. They announced that on the same forums you registered on to get the key, just as an fyi, and appologized for it.

Well, I got one some time ago :P

Like 2 days later or sth...

CoD WaW has been enabled for teams to add retail servers only. MCI etc is now active as well.

Do not add any beta servers even if they will be converted to retail. Please wait until they are converted before adding to PBBans.

I take it that the COD4 autosetup program for streaming will also be available for COD5......so much easier than maanually doing it. :D

Edited by HK_ RikMuir

I take it that the COD4 autosetup program for streaming will also be available for COD5......so much easier than maanually doing it. :D

should be fine since cod waw is the cod4 engine

It may be me, but the auto setup doesn't appear to be working. Selecting it from the menu, the box under the info is not available (i.e. small cross). Just wondering if its just me on that, oh well hey ho to the ftp I go .... :lol:

It may be me, but the auto setup doesn't appear to be working. Selecting it from the menu, the box under the info is not available (i.e. small cross). Just wondering if its just me on that, oh well hey ho to the ftp I go .... :lol:

Auto setup didn't work for me either. Did it through HLSW instead.

In the end I had to do it through the FTP, not as bad as I'd thought it would be. Shouldn't be my browser either as its internet explorer, still shows as an unselectable file though

• 1 month later...
In the end I had to do it through the FTP, not as bad as I'd thought it would be. Shouldn't be my browser either as its internet explorer, still shows as an unselectable file though

Running Internet explorer instead of Firefox is the same as running a game server without running punkbuster :D