Question! MD5 tool?

Altec

I keep getting kicked by Punkbuster, and I get this message.

MD5Tool Mismatch: miles/mssvoice.asi (len=2048)

Things I've tried -

-Run as an administrator.

-Set as full access in Registry.

Thanks for all the help.

Edited by Altec

it sounds like your missing your miles folder (or files) in your cod4 directory and a server admin doesn't like the fact that people exploit this...

assuming you deleted your whole miles folder I created a zip of mine. You need to go to your cod4 directory (usually found at C:\Program Files\Activision\Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare ) and put these files in your miles folder

miles.zip

~Dan~

Thank you for the help, but I seem to be getting kicked for a new reason. PunkBuster officially hates me :(

Cvar r_lod BiasRigid=-100

How do I fix this? I really don't understand because all I did was install the game. I didn't touch any of the files. Weird.

were did you get the game from? and your going to need to change that cvar value to one that allows you to play. You will see what it allows when it asks you in game (if it does).

The default setting for r_lodBiasRigid is '0'. So something probably modified the setting.

You should be able to set it back to the default with this command in the console:

Press the ~ key to open console

type /seta r_lodBiasRigid 0

I believe that should update your mp_config.cfg file. If my syntax or command is incorrect, someone please correct me.

cod4mp_r_lodBiasRigid.png

Edited by Merlintime