Disallowed program/driver

inAbag

Hi,

I have a problem. PB keeps kicking me out of Bf 2 servers. It says im using a Disallowed program/driver error code (125097). I then think it was really because of my driver because I had installed a new one the day before (Nvidea 177.83 vista32bit with PhysX). So I installed my old driver again (Nvidea 177.41 vista32bit without PhysX). But it didn't help. PB kept kicking me out of servers. :(

I tryed all things I could think of. Remove and then Install Bf2 again. Update PB with that special update program. Try other drivers. It still didn't help.

Can any of you help me? I really dont know what's wrong. I'm not using cheats or something that even looks like it. My ingame bf2 name = inAbag16

Tnx for reading!

If it's really fault of your drivers you might need to uninstall your video drivers, get rid of all entries in the registry (for an egzample by using some free uninstaller tool - just look for one on web) and then install old video drivers.

Edited by dnikrat

The punkbuster troubleticket system is not just for players who have raised bannable violations etc.

It's also available to any player that is experiencing a problem with PB software.

Just explaim whats happened and what you have tried thus far to resolve the issue.

bf2 troubleticket link

• 3 months later...

We have this setup on Moongamers servers.......what it does is prevent macros use from a Logitech G15 keyboard.........to fix your being kicked you need to look in your toolbar for Logitech G-series Keyboard Profiler then right click on it and click on exit...........now you wont be kicked and it doesnt effect your use of your G15 keyboard in game .