Pepeol ban me becaus of this crap reason!

aka.TACops

I whas checking all the GUID's of my clan.... and some freands to, now i checkt my GUID for fun... thil i saw allote of crap thats not treu... i whas thinking that is not me sow its not a problem.

there whas a discusion that i whas cheating and i whasn't i am just a good player like allote of pepeol ar and the allways make problems of it.. sow i tild him check pbbans and you see that i am clean, now the band from there server becaus some how the say i am a dumb hacker....

1# I dont play ET ad all and i never play't it....

2# I am never banned for cheating on what game ever..

and stil there is allote of crap in my profile... that i whant to ask can you remove it??

pepeol that do war whit ClanBase whit me dont whant me no more becaus of this...

Problem 2# why the hell do i heave sooo many cod4 and ip"s ?????

Check my GUID: 66efce6355a1dfa59ed47079ccbe0299

Those are all linked GUIDs via the IPs. Your Isp is using dynamic IPs and the other people using it aren't as legit in their game play as you. Don't worry about it Pbbans only bans via GUID and not IPs so it won't make a difference in your game play

k but my internet heave bin hackt a year ago... it that why my ip is the same as the ip in the ET Ban ?? and if its possible i can give it to my fone company to proof it whas not me :)

Those are all linked GUIDs via the IPs. Your Isp is using dynamic IPs and the other people using it aren't as legit in their game play as you. Don't worry about it Pbbans only bans via GUID and not IPs so it won't make a difference in your game play

Exactly.

Unfortunatly Pbbans can't remove any of those links to your GUID. Any SGA or league that searches your GUID should see that its linked due to Dynamic IP's.

If these people think that it is you that is hacking, they are retarded, frankly :)

Sorry to say but then allote of pepeol ar retarded in the world :lol: