tool vs cheater :D to be or not to be?

Guest #Real-BadBoy

Guest #Real-BadBoy

Hey guys, just a question 3 weeks ago i could check on the site with guids, if a player was on the mpi and i could also check his allias and ip. Why cant i see that anymore? I want to know this because it was a very nice tool. I had a 2on2 cw vs a clan called evil2, they used a freelancer that faked the name of Pyr he got kicked/prior ban from our server that is streamed. So they asked us to disable pb lol not! We checked there guids and it was pureshit from clan Firstcore and Kco. His guid matched with the 1 on clanbase and the allias matched aswell, so i wrote it in my report on clanbase. Few days l8r he was unbanned from the list how come? mistake? or....?

guid ==? 212d8370

Just wondering what happend because the MPI said it was a cheater but few days l8r he was cheatfree.

http://www.clanbase.com/claninfo.php?cid=684712

and http://www.clanbase.com/warrep_show.php?wi...6155&cid=684712

because the tool doesnt work anymore i cant see it anymore but it was there! :!:

Can some1 check for me what happend, also maybe our server log can be proof for this?

The MPI is now hidden and only available for use by registered server admin. If you are a server admin and cannot see the MPI....or the many other hidden forums.....then this means we were not able to fully verify your status and your account was set as a "normal user" and not as "game admin".

Umm, I see you posted three links there to our mpi and we've repeatedly asked people not to link that tool from external sites. It would be nice if people would stop doing that ...

Your website does not work for me so i've reset your account to a normal user due to that. Also I was not able to verify that you are the server admin as you never set the .admin line in your server config. Those are primary things i look for when validating accounts.

Please fix both those settings and I will look at your account again.

Another alarming little known fact......the ip address you used to register with and just now post with is tied to at least:

SoF2 GUIDs.....with 2 of those being listed on our MBI. Guess there is a logical explanation?

Guest #Real-BadBoy

There is, a sof2 player called BA Liquid aka Blackhawk aka Robin aka Eminem sented me a file with nice toons on it. I looked at it was fun to see but after the movie ended the guy showed me my own sof2 cdkey. So i was fucked and the other 1 is i anti recoil that i used when it wasnt seen as a cheat. Even pb admins that i know used it, i thought it was just a setting like other things pp change to have better gameplay. Btw this has nothing to do with my post, im just asking why this guy is unbanned in 3 days. Is it becaus there is a corrupt pb admin? Or it was just a mistake to put him on ur mpi list? Im sorry i showed the link i will remove it. The last question was my main question so could you please be so kind to reply on it?! Also some of the guids are from my brother who played with his comp on this ip in the passed aswell.

There is, a sof2 player called BA Liquid aka Blackhawk aka Robin aka Eminem sented me a file with nice toons on it. I looked at it was fun to see but after the movie ended the guy showed me my own sof2 cdkey. So i was fucked and the other 1 is i anti recoil that i used when it wasnt seen as a cheat.

So you are trying to legitimize the 2 cheats that are related to your ip addy? Anti-recoil has always been a cheat in my book....was I reading the wrong one?

Even pb admins that i know used it, i thought it was just a setting like other things pp change to have better gameplay.

Not a single admin from PBBans know of your habits.......and why would you announce it to anyone that you were testing cheats?

Btw this has nothing to do with my post, im just asking why this guy is unbanned in 3 days. Is it becaus there is a corrupt pb admin? Or it was just a mistake to put him on ur mpi list?

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/viewtopic.php...p?p=15822#15822

The person you were so concerned about is still listed on PBBans Master Ban Index (MBI).

Im sorry i showed the link i will remove it. The last question was my main question so could you please be so kind to reply on it?!

What are you trying to prove against this other person? You act as if he was an evil person by getting caught cheating......yet, you have 2 GUIDs tied to your IP that are on the MBI. Guess you are a super hero now.

Also some of the guids are from my brother who played with his comp on this ip in the passed aswell.

But 15....c'mon......I didn't fall off a truck and bump my head.

Guest #Real-BadBoy

omg the only cheat i ever used is antirecoil!!!!!! For the rest i have nothing else used and 15 guids lol, i only bought 2 games. But anyway there is in this world a phrase that says evreyone diserves a second chance. Do i cheat now?? no?? the only thing i used was anti recoil! Also the antirecoil thing is the same as pmove pp use it but its a cheat im sure soon pp will get on the mybumleaks on it 2 for using it but its not a excuse for using anti recoil. I got a new guid because the old anti recoil guid is on this list but ej i got a new guid for more then a year now. I just asked simply what, nah ur the hero by looking at my ip and see omg he has had 15 guids so what? i havent had 15 guids i maybe had serveral but im sure not 15. Also most of them were leaked ;) im sure u can see that aswell like 1 of them that is on the mpi. But thnx 4 answering my question and no im not a hero, i dont think any1 can call himself a hero by busting a cheater imo! I care more about things in real life i hope u 2. I can understand you hate cheaters but im not, also not really nice of u to trow dirt to my head. I have been punished about the anti recoil so please leave it. Have fun at replying to this post again. For me its done thnx for the help! If ur smart u know why i had several guids an no its not cheats!

As your previous post had several inconsistencies in what you were clearly trying to state. I have decided to give you the definition of the word several.

The dictionary definition of several is "more than two but fewer than many" laugh that one off bad boy.

You state you only have two keys you use and then you go on to state you have used several keys.

You state you don't hack, but you have hacked in the past, found initially by our searching and then by your own admission. We find you have 15 guid's tied to your ip. Several of those are linked to cheat catches posted here with us.

You state no recoil is not a hack. And yet we all know that it is. Got anything else to say?

In answer to the original question we have a server admin that kicks for sof2bot.exe which is not a cheat and this got mistakenly added to the banlist. We looked into it and removed the ban.

Guest #Real-BadBoy

omfg you think u catch a cheater? lol by saying that i used 15 guids, i dont know what program u got that says 15 guids but i certainly did not use 15 guids. Also im previous posts i told you that my brother also has used 2 guids. If you think im a real cheater then you are really stupid, first of all my clan always plays with demo on, second i dont play well enogh to come near a cheat ratio. Also if you want to catch some cheaters then please check out the nation teams from sof2 on clanbase and check the players and ip's then you will know. If i would cheat i would not come here and ask you something about the mpi. Also i do not aprriciate how you guys act, i did not ask for this. So im asking you to remove the dirt you are pointing at my name, im not a cheater and i what i have done in the passed (anti-Recoil) is not a thing im proud of. The 15 guids you count dont know how that comes in ur computer but i certanly did not use 15 guids. If ur program is working so correct im sure u can see also that when 1 of the guids was busted there was some1 else on the same guid with a diff ip that cheated before. But its okey evreyone may have his own opinion about it, i know the truth so im gone leave it now. Im only asking you not to make my name look bad because its bean more then a year now i think the anti recoil. So please remove my name from ur forum list, im not a cheater. Also why punish me now for things that happend more then 1 year ago. Also i think its not in the policy to slaunder with my name if it is then i ask u now to remove me from this forum and my previous posts.

PS: you can see things so good but you cant even tell if it was me that cheated or the other guy who stole my guid, is it that difficult? i think not.

Someone with your ip used all those guids which means you will remain listed as using all of them also. It is not my job to secure your computers from others. It is your job. If your computer or ip is being used by other people and they are getting caught, our software will match those catches up by ip searching. If you bought a new guid that is great, i commend you and hope you never cheat again and have a great and fun time playing. But you will not get access to our tools here. Although we don't add your ip to our banslist for banning. I validate accounts and match what i find with your known guid's and ip's. So on our forums you will remain listed as a cheat using member. Which you should, as you've stated you've used a cheat although you don't feel it was a cheat, it was.

you used anti-recoil program which is cheat plus your guid got caught.

lol.. lots of people were using that line in their sof2mp.cfg file to get lesser recoil. At that time everyone thought it was just the same as binding a leancrouch movement or a diff crosshair when scrolling.. Suddenly PB got updated and kicked u for that edited line in ur cfg. This was ages ago so don't judge him for that. I got kicked for it too at that time and after that I thought of it as a cheat as well, when it got implanted in bots and stuff like that...

I also know for a fact that Eminem (som1 who was in a clan we used to have) got angry when we busted him for cheating and kicked him out of the clan. He then tried to hack Badboy and me to get our cdkeys.. But he only managed to get Badboy's...

I dunno about the 15 guids, but i do know that lots of people were fakenicking him at that time and lots of peopz were freelancing for otherclans.

It wasn't about people fake-nicking BadBoy......it was his IP address that was linked to all 15 of those GUIDs.

Why would anyone share cfg files? Post the information and make the changes to files. Inside the SoF2mp cfg files there are system specific vitals and if they are copied to an unrelated system it could cause problems.

Guest #Real-BadBoy

I had a sof2 clean cdkey then some guy called Eminem who was in my clan gave me a movie that was a program that hacked my comp and gave him the guid.

He said he wouldnt cheat on it and gave me one of his guids, the 1 he cave didnt work it was already on the mybumleaks. I trusted him how stupid i know....:( After a month i think my origonal key was fucked up 2 by him he couldnt leave the hacks off his comp and need to use cheats to win. For the rest thxn admins who gave me answer to this question. My bad.