Joined another clan, issue with applying here!

Ohem

Earlier i tried to apply for streaming membership here, i was denied since the server was at home.

Now I'm in another clan where we have a purchased server, which should fall under the ToS without problems. Now when I'm trying to apply i get the error message: "Error You have already applied for admin status.

Yeah i did apply for admin status before at the time i was denied, but now I've updated my forum account linking to the new website as well the gameserver and I'm just not able to continue with the application because of the error.

Is there anything i have to do on my part, or you have to "clear" me first?

We're trying to stream to both PsB and PBBans, we already have PsB and I've configured the server streaming to you - only a accepted application is left (from what i know at least).

Cheers!

Edited by Ohem

Earlier i tried to apply for streaming membership here, i was denied since the server was at home.

Now I'm in another clan where we have a purchased server, which should fall under the ToS without problems. Now when I'm trying to apply i get the error message: "Error You have already applied for admin status.

Yeah i did apply for admin status before at the time i was denied, but now I've updated my forum account linking to the new website as well the gameserver and I'm just not able to continue with the application because of the error.

Is there anything i have to do on my part, or you have to "clear" me first?

We're trying to stream to both PsB and PBBans, we already have PsB and I've configured the server streaming to you - only a accepted application is left (from what i know at least).

Cheers!

Whats your new server address Bro .. I can sort this in a jiffy :)