Error Already Requested for admin ?

macuiare

Hey, I went to make a new applocation, And it just told me ERROR already request admin or something along the lines of that, All I want to do Is add a server to pb hub to stop the anoying private bots =( what should I do?

Thanks

Duke

do you have the server IP please?

and have you checked to see if the server is already streaming under an account via this tool

If your server is already streaming and you are a server admin then get in contact with the Master User and ask them to add you as a user to the account.

If the server used to stream and no longer does then please contact myself or another staff member and we can sort this out for you.

@(*0*)@

Fozzer, the IP address is different from his original application.

Mac, I think your going to need to explain who you rent your server from. The idea is that they don't want regular people hosting their own servers. Probably because it would completely mess up their database with all the IP addresses switching and the availability of them.

Fozzer, the IP address is different from his original application.

I know its different from his original application Bro, but I will still need the full address of the new server so I can check it out before re-opening the original denied application. :mellow::rolleyes:

sorry been abit late mate, okay heres how its hosted, my father x owner of an internet company, I set up my server wih him, We have to rent the space and such though, now before I get tolled tht you only let servers stream that are at the data center, yes it is the data center. =)

I have deleted the original application so you can apply again.

Please note our new application requirements which include a non-free email such as a clan, ISP, college, mil, business or gov email address as well as your guid and a link to your website.

@(*0*)@