Duplicate Application Issue

gl0x

I cannot seem to be able to submit an application properly.

First thing. I submitted application (along with a $20.00 USD donation mind you) got the email, great. Next thing I know check back a few days later and my login doesnt work. username doesnt exist. I create another one again ( I didnt bother donating this time) with the same name (This one).

I resubmitted my application. Already submitted. Looked it up: Not in the queue, and my spam filter is off of my PAID account (MSN - NOT HOTMAIL)

So I see that issue with other applicants, Im assuming my old application will need to be reset/deleted/fix0red?

I cannot seem to be able to submit an application properly.

First thing. I submitted application (along with a $20.00 USD donation mind you) got the email, great. Next thing I know check back a few days later and my login doesnt work. username doesnt exist. I create another one again ( I didnt bother donating this time) with the same name (This one).

I resubmitted my application. Already submitted. Looked it up: Not in the queue, and my spam filter is off of my PAID account (MSN - NOT HOTMAIL)

So I see that issue with other applicants, Im assuming my old application will need to be reset/deleted/fix0red?

Duplicate forum accounts are deleted or banned as a matter of course.

Team account applications are dealt with as and when we receive an application.

Your forum account is obviously working because you can post, I do not see a team account application from you.

Have you made a team account application ?

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

Ok, now I'm pretty sure at one point or another between my original account/submission being created and disappearing something got mixed up. I will run down all my actions and document all of them once again to see if the situation can be reproduced. I will report with a detailed diagnosis for you guys.

[EDIT]

OK, done.

Joining PBBans as a Streaming Game Admin can be achieved in 3 easy steps:

1.Create a forums account. (If you have one goto step 2)

2.Setup your servers to stream using the PBBans Hub Guide.

3.Signup for a Team Account.

4.Verify your account has been setup by visiting the Forums.

Step one. Done

Step two..Done

Step three...Not able to be done (The clan tag you entered is already in use.)

4.I saw that =DO= Deadly Osprey was already registered in the completed pile but this was not me. I own my server..I have the invoices to show it. I think thats where the problem lies. I'm hopeful for a solution.

Edited by gl0x