Baseless rejection of application

Flachzange

Hi,

unfortunately our application for streaming to pbbans

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...p=0entry0

has been rejected without any reason.

You think our server is a Homeserver? THAT IS WRONG!

Yes it is an Windows XP, but it is a root server in a special data center (www.active-servers.com). It has gigabit-acces to the www, different static IP-Adresses, its only job is to provide gameservers,...

Please tell me why our server should not be good enough to stream to pbbans.

Thank you.

Flachzange

Your server address matches exactly with the address your posting here with.

When checking team account applicants there are certain protocols we abide by before we grant access, thats why a denial was applied.

Your server address matches exactly with the address your posting here with.

When checking team account applicants there are certain protocols we abide by before we grant access, thats why a denial was applied.

This is because I'm using RDP (Terminal Services) to manage this server and all things that referr to the clan when I'm not at home... ^^ Thats all. Is this a problem?

So you are saying that you are RDP'd into the box while browsing the forums and registering your forum account? Wouldn't that be bad practice as many viruses can be installed while browsing the internet?

If this is true please re-apply for your team under your home / work ISP account and not while RDP'd into the box :-)

Hi Spectral,

yes its true. I don't think its to dangerous. I just surf on my own page and very few other pages. punkbuster, punksbusted, pbbans and 2 other sites for direct downloads of custommaps.

I think this is really limited risk.

Now I re-apply and hope nothing else will avoid the application.... ^^

Thx for your help.

I'm sorry. I really would like to reapply, but the register form doesn't show anymore. Do you have to delete my old one ore can you just accept the first one?

Thx for your help.