Spoofed & need your help.

M4Assault

I reported a stat padder named DarkT3chn0(158701287). I made a post at www.bf2player.com about him cause he's a member there & he found it.

Now he spoofed my account & made it look like I went to the same stat padding server he admins. A guy from the same community told me if I can get a punkbuster admin to look up his cd hash they will find my gaming name/alias under his cd hash.

My ingame name he spoofed: M4Assault

The spoofer: DarkT3chn0(158701287)

Can you guys help me catch a hacker/padder & help me clean my name. A link to where this all happened & came about:

http://www.bf2player.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7881

I found his guid, but I don't see your name there at all, Might not have been in a streaming server.

However, I did find he was busted cheating in America Army

AON: [2007.09.04 20:37:11] 7cefad14 "-Ds.b0b!^" "" AoN

Banned from the AON network.

Spoofed accounts are an EA issue, and it's about time EA actually did something about the mess that is BF2.

Unless you yourself get caught cheating, you will NOT be banned by PBBans.com. However, we cannot deal with stolen accounts since it is beyond our control.

Spoofed accounts are an EA issue, and it's about time EA actually did something about the mess that is BF2.

Unless you yourself get caught cheating, you will NOT be banned by PBBans.com. However, we cannot deal with stolen accounts since it is beyond our control.

Well thanks for trying to help me guys, I do appreciate it.

Are you saying he just used a name hack and copied your game name while playing on his CD Key?

He used my name & took my account to the same PwP stat padding server he admins. I was told that was spoofing, if it's a name hack can we get evidence? & is there ne other way I can stop it?

Complain to EA as already said. EA are more interested in $$ than customer support, but you can always try.. Good luck.

Yeah I did, & now he spoofed/name hacked/hacked; whatever it's called my account again. My kill streak is over 500! I see it's really worth it to report padders & cheats.

Stats padding and accounts stealing is beyond our control - we can do nothing about it. For issues such as this, you will need to contact EA. However, many players have done this, and EA really don't seem to care.

I'm afraid we are unable to assist you further, but I wish you the best of luck in resolving the issue.

It's a game flaw to allow such name/pid spoofing, so EA must be contacted.

So called patch 1.50 is long awaited and promises to fix this.

For the time being you should contact EA. The hackers/stat padders who get caught will try actions like this when people find and report them. You should report stat padders directly to EA and not in any public forums.

Believe me or not there are cheaters who will get their GUIDs intentionally banned while using hacks to get the name os know players on the ban lists. Of course, its their GUID and their IPs logged, but some people will be lead to think the hacker was the inocent player. So they will do the same on stats padding servers. All thanks to name/pid spoofing.

It's a game flaw to allow such name/pid spoofing, so EA must be contacted.

So called patch 1.50 is long awaited and promises to fix this.

For the time being you should contact EA. The hackers/stat padders who get caught will try actions like this when people find and report them. You should report stat padders directly to EA and not in any public forums.

Believe me or not there are cheaters who will get their GUIDs intentionally banned while using hacks to get the name os know players on the ban lists. Of course, its their GUID and their IPs logged, but some people will be lead to think the hacker was the inocent player. So they will do the same on stats padding servers. All thanks to name/pid spoofing.

Well I do thank you guys for looking up his guild for me.

Ever since this happened I have researched more about it & there's actually software that lets a moron do it for them :( I really hope the patch in winter will resolve this.

I have even asked EA to reset my account for me, but rofls they say they can't do that either. 1 last question. If not EA, who resets the hacker stats? I want in line for a reset.

I wouldn't even bother trying to get your stats back EA does it very half assed, basically they give you your global score and nothing else so it looks like your stats are inflated. You will more than likely get banned from a lot of servers for stat hacking if they decide to check you out, I would just start from scratch.

Check this guy out prefect example of EA giving your stats back.

http://bf2s.com/player/85607226/

Nice long read from EA forum on the issue.

http://forums.ea.com/mboards/thread.jspa?t...27&tstart=0