windows xp 64bit and SS problems

charamoya

Hello, I have been playing battlefield 2 for quite a while. I recently got banned from a server that I really enjoy playing on. I am not a hacker and I personally think using cheats is not right. The reason I was banned is some screen shots from pbbans were black and some were duplicates of others. I was flying a jet at the time and doing quite well 30-2. So an admin, doing his job, checked my SS. He thought I was running some kind of hack that blocks SS. I have no way of proving my innocence. I am running windows pro XP 64. I have been searching the net for problems associated with PBBans and windows 64. I would really like to clear my name and get back on this server. Please help. My BF2 screen name is Charamoya. Thank you for your time.

There is really nothing that pbbans can do about this as its not there fault there are alota diffrent reasons that return black SS's and nothing u can do about it sometimes old graphics drivers do it most of the time its a vista user maybe 64 bit users get it more often i dunno but i would recommend to you try and plead your case to the clan/admin that banned you to the fact that your not hacking and the simple reasons a black ss can be returned