Adding server

Slinger

Last night I added another server to our account... This morning I checked and seen that it was removed. Attempted to re-add it and now the ip is banned...

Any explanation as to why? I don't believe there was a problem with the server itself.

IP attempted to add: 98.214.192.169

Call of Duty 4

The IP of that server appears on the MPI, I would say that is why it has been blacklisted.

1.1 Game Server - A game server shall be defined as a network server running a program that acts as a hub for clients to connect to for the purpose of interaction. For the purposes of clarification, PBBans will only allow streaming from dedicated servers and not from LAN or personal computers.

Of course I could be wrong :)

98.214.192.169:*	  server ip exists on mpi

You are streaming a home server:

1.1 Game Server - A game server shall be defined as a network server running a program that acts as a hub for clients to connect to for the purpose of interaction. For the purposes of clarification, PBBans will only allow streaming from dedicated servers and not from LAN or personal computers.