Why my pbguid has changed?!?!?

DeckardSp

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, i have the same problem. Yesterday, during an ESL match i discovered that my guid has changed and i don't know why. My guid always was 7f9fb145 but yesterday, when my team takes the pbguid screenshot, my guid was 85d75644 (proof: http://download.esl.eu/matchmedia/12249000...0/33490900.jpg). Someone could help us? Btw, i have installed my bf2142 CD on two pc's, this one and in an old one who is inactive...

Thanks!

I'm ESL Admin :)

yea that happen to me and a couple of other members in my clan..weird its going around..what i've figured out was my cd key was not in the registry even though i inputed the # (i did a full uninstall to fix a corrupted file cuz the repair didnt work) when i check to if my cd key was there it was a hell of alot of #'s u have to modify that cd key and add ur orig. key back into ur registry, its should take a couple of games for ur new guid to stick..mine is now working fine

yea that happen to me and a couple of other members in my clan..weird its going around..what i've figured out was my cd key was not in the registry even though i inputed the # (i did a full uninstall to fix a corrupted file cuz the repair didnt work) when i check to if my cd key was there it was a hell of alot of #'s u have to modify that cd key and add ur orig. key back into ur registry, its should take a couple of games for ur new guid to stick..mine is now working fine

• 2 weeks later...