Banned for Violation: GAME HOOK #125083

DACROWE

Hi

I was banned for Gamehook and I used the Tool Mumble!

In speaking with a GGC admin which told me that many other ppl got banned coz of Mumble I want to know what I have to do delete my MBL Entry...

Pls help

best regards

dacrowe

Hi

Me and m8 Dacrowe was banned at the same time just jused the MUMBLE voice tool

version 1.1.7 then ban for Violation: GAME HOOK #125083

So pls Help us !!!

mfg vegeta

Those GUIDs are not banned here. This is PBBans, not GGC - so you need to speak to GGC about this.

Having said that, we have a few appeals complaining about Mumble at the moment. One says that their entire clan uses it - yet only that one person is banned. I am starting to think that this is being used as an excuse, just because there were past issues with Mumble (no idea if they still happen).

Cheat/Hack Violations:

When PunkBuster detects a cheat or hack by repeated positive identification on a player's computer, a violation is raised. These violation numbers are 50000 and higher. Families of cheats are listed below. Resolution: Remove cheats and hacks from the computer.

#50000s - Aimbot

#60000s - Wallhack

#70000s - Multihack

#80000s - Gamehack

#90000s - 'Cheat' Video Drivers

#100000s - Speedhack

#110000s - Autofire

#120000s - Game Hook

#130000s - Attempted PunkBuster Hack

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/new_ticket.php

It is evenbalance who decide if these violations are valid or not. Open a ticket with them and with the AC site that holds your ban. In your cases GGC.

I have the same problem. And I know my ban was not trigerred by any cheats or hacks as I don't use any. I've played over 1700 hours on pub servers, played on TWL and at least 3 tours of duty type tournaments using either BF2 or it's mods. All of these streaming MBL and Pbbans without problems. Until i got banned on january 26th 2009 with the same message as in the title of this post.

My ban link here: http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-ad4fef86-vb109102.html

The rest of my clan still uses Mumble but they are using an older version than I was. I updated my mumble version because I was randomly muted by Mumble at least 2-3 times a night. After I updated to the current version 1.1.7 I had no mute problems and I was using the overlay along with the integrated G15 plugin.

Got banned after I updated punkbuster with pb setup.exe. Ran the update, joined the IMA server and got banned about 3-5 minutes after I joined. Until then, I've searched a lot on the web (google is my friend) to find out that many persons are having issues with PB protected games and Mumble while using the overlay.

My case is under review at evenbalance via a web ticket service, until then I can't play BF2 and it sucks ...