I am trying to find out how to set up auntomatued messeges

Envy*ws2*

well i have been looking for a guild on how to set up messges like when someone joins and. when someone is banned form the sever for hacking it says PPHUB banned ect for using ect too. I am trying to find out how to do that my sever is streaming

well i have been looking for a guild on how to set up messges like when someone joins and. when someone is banned form the sever for hacking it says PPHUB banned ect for using ect too. I am trying to find out how to do that my sever is streaming

ok I got the welcome messages working but i cant find out how to set up automated messages on my sever any one have any input. PPHUB ect ect ect ect. like if i wanted to put rules info ect any one can help me be helpful lol

The PBBans HUB does not have functions which allow you to set up server scrolling messages. You can, however, set up the messages on your own server using the pb_sv_task options.

If you're talking about setting up RCON messages running all the time.

Download CoD Rcon tool. Login (if you're using PBBans, then you obviously have PB) if you don't have PB then you need it. Login to your server on CoD Rcon tool, then just click "Messaging"

Do the messages you want, and once you've done that, click "Set as PB Task". This will make PB run the messages when the server is running without you having to have CoD Rcon tool even running.

If this dosn't answer your question either PM me, or reply.

Razzen~