Unban GUID?

Razzen

Hey,

Just wondering about unbanning a friends GUID. Does he have to "Appeal a Ban" on the site? Or is there a rcon command or what? If anyone could help that'd be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Razzen~

You should give a little more info on what your talking about. was it a violation like an aimbot or something like that or just one of your server admins banned him on accident. If it was a violation was raised on him depending on what kind he would have to appeal the ban. give everyone a bit more info so we can help

You should give a little more info on what your talking about. was it a violation like an aimbot or something like that or just one of your server admins banned him on accident. If it was a violation was raised on him depending on what kind he would have to appeal the ban. give everyone a bit more info so we can help

It just said. |PBBHub| Enforced Ban on sC|Miracle then had his GUID in brackets. It didn't say Aimbot/Wallhack or anything so he wasn't hacking. I know what the ban for hacks looks like. So he definately wasn't hacking. Hmm, So yer, i'm pretty sure it would be "Appeal Ban" but i wanna be certain before i do anything in that area.

Razzen~