Server no Streaming

=WTC=Cic.Thor

I found a similar post for my problem with my server:

When i try to add again it i get this message: Server 208.167.248.112 ( this is my actual Server's IP) is blackisted from streaming to PBBans. All attempts are logged and reported to PBBans Staff.

POSTED BY SNOWBIZ

I assume the server that I'm renting from gameserver.com has the same issue.. so i use the FTP to replace the iw3mp.exe file on the sever for the one in my PC .. I hope this can fix the issue and I would like to ask permision from the Admins to re-try adding the server to the PBBans. I hope you accept my request.

Thanks

=WTC= Cic.Thor

I found a similar post for my problem with my server:

When i try to add again it i get this message: Server 208.167.248.112 ( this is my actual Server's IP) is blackisted from streaming to PBBans. All attempts are logged and reported to PBBans Staff.

The server was removed from your TA and blacklisted since it's a cracked server. Cracked servers are not allowed to stream.

The server no longer appears to be cracked. The IP address has been removed from the blacklist. You should be able to add the server back to your team account.

Please be aware a second offense will result in indefinite suspension of the team account.

Might want to take a minute to read Gameservers ToS as well as the one here at PBBans. You're rather lucky you were caught here first, as Gameservers would have simply cancelled your account, and not provided a refund. They've got a pretty strict policy regarding adding non-stock binaries to their rented servers.