can anyone help me?

BIKC

hi.

recently i have installed BF2142 and upgraded it to the latest version.

however, i was banned by the punkbuster with no reason and i never use cheat or hack !

i played 2142 one year ago and stopped in 2008.

when i again login the game, i was banned.

can anyone tell me how to solve the problem?

it said that

[PPB Hub] Enforced ban for BIKC (206e3ab09c9b0776230be5a78a02f1f0) (please refer to my attached picture)

post-138357-1239007820_thumb.jpg

Edited by BIKC

The guid you have entered is caused by having an invalid CDKey entered in Battlefield 2142.

This guid is globally banned by evenbalance. If you are getting a ban message with this GUID try reinstalling Battlefield 2142

thz for the advice : ]

i am trying to update the game to the lastest version!

Uninstall and then reinstall the game first, or you will still get the message ;)

I am getting this error, I installed and reinstalled the game. Tried the solution that was posted under stickys (the adding x9392 to the end of ergc one) and still everytime I log in to any server I get kicked with a similar notification.

I have no idea what to do left, the game was working perfectly 2 days ago. I dont hack, never had, never used any kind of glitch so it cant be that I got really banned.

actually i have reinstalled the game for 3times already.

after installation, i updated the PB and also the 1.50version.

however, the problem does not disappear! o my god!

i have just bought the delux edition and tried the new ACC.

same problem exists T_T

i dun even know what rules i violate.

i follow the procedure to reinstall the PB(http://support.ea.com/cgi-bin/ea.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_li=&p_sid=34PUmOuj&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0xNzQsMTc0JnBfcHJ

vZHM9JnBfY2F0cz0mcF9wdj0mcF9jdj0mcF9zZWFyY2hfdHlwZT1hbnN3ZXJzLnNlYXJjaF9ubCZwX3B

h

Z2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PTIxNDI*&p_faqid=14628&p_iid=0&p_created=&p_prod=&p_cat=&p_cv=&p_pv=&p_prods=&p_cats=&prod_lvl1=&prod_lvl2=&prod_lvl3=&cat_lvl1=&cat_lvl2=&cat_lvl3=&p_hidden_prods=&p_search_text=&p_new_search=&p_accessibility=0&p_page=&p_lva=14628&nextlink=)

but nothing is improved.

I am getting this error, I installed and reinstalled the game. Tried the solution that was posted under stickys (the adding x9392 to the end of ergc one) and still everytime I log in to any server I get kicked with a similar notification.

I have no idea what to do left, the game was working perfectly 2 days ago. I dont hack, never had, never used any kind of glitch so it cant be that I got really banned.

it seems that my problem is similar to what EUSoldierOne faces. i add x9392 to the end of ergc and try to use mayda's cd key manger to modify the cd key, but it doesn't know function. it says my cd key is invalid!

i think there is improvement in my situation. the cdkey manger provided by maydaX show my cdkey a korean symbol on the right hand side of the code!@@( XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX K) , but it is not until i type the code that it changes to strange codes again! <_<

I am sorry, I was not getting the same exact message. I was getting the "GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8a02f1f0". What I did was uninstall the game, make a search with windows search tool on any file with Battlefield in it, I deleted it and then tried reinstalling the game. For some reason after the 3rd try it worked. I guess that some file that didnt got deleted with the uninstall process was creating a conflict with a new installation.

I guess its solved for now, If I get troubles in the near future Ill post it on the propper section.

I am sorry, I was not getting the same exact message. I was getting the "GLOBAL PunkBuster GUID BAN 8a02f1f0". What I did was uninstall the game, make a search with windows search tool on any file with Battlefield in it, I deleted it and then tried reinstalling the game. For some reason after the 3rd try it worked. I guess that some file that didnt got deleted with the uninstall process was creating a conflict with a new installation.

I guess its solved for now, If I get troubles in the near future Ill post it on the propper section.

if this really works, let me try what u did ! XD

i hope i can play asap!