Change in Donation to PBBANS

MikeyG

Our clan (=FaRT=) has been donating $10 a month for some time now and we are changing our financial structure so we need to modify where the donation is pulled from. Can you tell me how to do that?

We currently use a Paypal account.

Thanks.

Mike G>

You have to edit your subsription in your paypal account itself. Thats where it controls where the money is taken from. At least thats what I had to do when I need to change where a payment is being taken from.

Exterminator is right. If it's an automated subscription in Paypal, you can cancel it by following these steps:

Log in to your PayPal account and go to the "History" subtab of the "My Account" tab.

Choose "Subscriptions" from the pull-down, "Show" menu and press the "Submit" button.

Choose this subscription, and click on its "Details" link.

You will be taken to a Transaction Details page from which you may cancel your subscription.

Canceling your subscription will immediately stop this subscription.

Following those steps Lucky posted will take you to where you can edit the payment. Everything except the cancel button :)