Disallowed Program/Driver [71021]

nero1960

I just started getting kicked from ET Enemy Territory today and getting this message from PB

'Disallowed Program/Driver [71021]' after about 2 minutes of being logging into server...

and tried getting back on, but when I was on was someone else get the same message before getting kicked again..

have not been able to get back on...

updated video drivers and PB...

help please!!

Thanks

Try shutting down all non-essential programs and then boot them up again one by one.

This will allow you to pinpoint the application causing this.

thanks...I'll try it! what's weird is I have dual boot Vista/XP and mainly use XP for everything but have some of the same games installed in Vista hjust to see how they play...went into Vista and don't get this problem in game play...

Yeah I'm getting this error too, XP 32-bit, doesn't seem to happen on etpro but does for jaymod. Never had this before and it started at abou 21:30 (GMT) last night. Have update my graphics drivers (9800 GTX) but still getting this error.

Any ideas?

Yeah I'm getting this error too, XP 32-bit, doesn't seem to happen on etpro but does for jaymod. Never had this before and it started at abou 21:30 (GMT) last night. Have update my graphics drivers (9800 GTX) but still getting this error.

Any ideas?

Have you tried what I suggested above?

Yeah I did, still happened, thanks for the idea though.

Reinstalling PB didn't seem to help either :angry:

This only on jaymod it seems, not etpro at all now

Edited by Renamon

I opened a ticket with Even balance...this is what I got back from them today!!!

Note #2: Could you please look if you have any of the following files on your computer using the Windows Search functionality (from the Start menu, search for files or folders):

Specific files

MGSysCtrl.exe

MGKBHook.dll

tlntwucl.dll

mciawmsp.dll

eSDLoader.exe

MSNCHATHOOK.dll

Openwide.exe

CRASHPLANSERVICE.exe

Specific programs

Tlen.pl Instant messaging program

OrbitDownloader

System Control Manager

cfishlman.exe (part of CFi ShellToys)

Shedko sShutdown

IZ3D driver

Please report in a new note if you have any of the above files. In addition run a full spyware/malware/virus scan on your system.

I searched with no luck but am doing a system scan and uninstalling the last program I installed for cleaning your sys reg...will try closing programs one by one...good luck!

jesus christ this thread is god sent ! lol, i been searching for anyone with same probrlem for like 3 days. I am also having this same problem as the topic poster, and also waiting for a reply from evenbalance too.

Ill carry out the search and spyware scan etc as noted in the meantime.

T_T

update installed ad aware. did a smart scan and picked up a dangerous dialer o_O ?

Now running full scan.

funny cause i have kapersky full on system and no mention of that

I've fixed it for me, a program called wbload.exe, which is Windows Blinds for the Stardock tool, Task Manager wasn't finding it, EndItAll did.

Thanks for the help people and I hope that helps.

Hey to McBain too :lol:

affff, well i just got the same reply from evenbalance....

but also looking at the comment from Renamon in regards to windows blinds, i use this program, does that mean i have to kill WB ? T_T, ill check out Enditall too... T_T

oh please why does it have to be wbload, tried just ending teh process y-day, which ended up in an almost freeze of my pc :/ now i'll have to change my whole windows theme/style :( pb fucking sucks!

That doesn't make any sense what so ever..ending the PB process doesn't cause freezes, and what does that have to do with the windows theme/style?

meant the wbload.exe not a pb process. and it does have an effect on my theme as many themes (and the alienware theme i use) utilise windows blinds for the skinning of your system, which means that if have to disable it, i wont be able to use my current theme anymore. but will test that soon, maybe the wbload.exe isnt the problem in my case.

meant the wbload.exe not a pb process. and it does have an effect on my theme as many themes (and the alienware theme i use) utilise windows blinds for the skinning of your system, which means that if have to disable it, i wont be able to use my current theme anymore. but will test that soon, maybe the wbload.exe isnt the problem in my case.

Ah right, misunderstood you there, sorry :)

...computer running at 100% CPU ! = every single scan is running -.-

Using symantec W32.Welchia.worm removal tool as i all of a sudden dlllhost.exe appeared in task manager so checking to make sure its MS or virus..

NV FOG DISABLED ?????????? anyone ?

clean system!!!

Edited by ganz