EVO - wOOw WH'er

drumb4ss

During watching some of ours screenshots captured by PBSS I found a WH'er.

The most sad thing is that it was a CB match... We lost ofc, byt CL didnt check the screens... I did it 2 days later...

Gallery

pb006702.png

pb006750.png

pb006768.png

pb006763.png

Edited by drumb4ss

It appears your server isn't streaming to us currently.

We only accept PBSS with streamed logs as supporting evidence.

May I suggest setting up your server(s) to stream to us:

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php - Team Account Application

http://www.pbbans.com/webtool.php - Automated Streaming Setup

For more info, see our Information Center.

please attach the original pbss in the proper forum

uploading to a hosting sight changes the MD5

thanks

How can I sent the oryginal PBSS? Their are on serwer or ftp. Is there any path or anythin i can post here?

How can I sent the oryginal PBSS? Their are on serwer or ftp. Is there any path or anythin i can post here?

The streaming of logs is an automated process once you've set it up; the logs get forwarded to us, this way we can validate that they are authentic.

If your server took those PBSS during a time you weren't streaming to us yet, we have no way to validate that the PBSS isn't forged, even if you give us the log files. I'm not saying your screenshot is forged, but surely you understand we need 100% conclusive evidence before we add someone to our banlist ;)

The moment you start streaming you will be able to submit all PBSS and demos you record of hackers from that point onwards.

I'm afraid we cannot accept any previously recorded evidence.

The streaming of logs is an automated process once you've set it up; the logs get forwarded to us, this way we can validate that they are authentic.

If your server took those PBSS during a time you weren't streaming to us yet, we have no way to validate that the PBSS isn't forged, even if you give us the log files. I'm not saying your screenshot is forged, but surely you understand we need 100% conclusive evidence before we add someone to our banlist ;)

The moment you start streaming you will be able to submit all PBSS and demos you record of hackers from that point onwards.

I'm afraid we cannot accept any previously recorded evidence.

I have LOG coz i turned on it 3 weeks ago. But where u want me to put it? Here ? its 11mb of logs ;) I can do it. Just way where :)

Thx and sorry 4 laming but im net in administration here ;]

I have LOG coz i turned on it 3 weeks ago. But where u want me to put it? Here ? its 11mb of logs ;) I can do it. Just way where :)

Thx and sorry 4 laming but im net in administration here ;]

You have logs, but your server was not streaming to us at the time, so we cannot accept them I'm afraid.

You have logs, but your server was not streaming to us at the time, so we cannot accept them I'm afraid.

Ah damn, but there is also other thing. Another clan has similar problem coz he didnt turn Xray on, and they also suspect him of WH.

How long do I have to w8 4 streaming?

It should be processed later today, but depending on the queue, it can take up to a maximum of 48h for your application to be processed.

Have you used the webtool to set up streaming? That way your account is ready to go once it's processed.

Edit: It appears you either haven't read or don't meet the application requirements found here.

You need a working clanwebsite with a roster and populated forum to be allowed to stream to us; a clanbase page is not enough.