Getting past a PPBan server?

G.GRIM

We at -2DEATH- kicked a member of our clan (was only a probation memeber) for being caught useing a Mulithack just recently....

He then sent me a MSN message saying hes got around the PPBan he has on his name ect

we managed to get this out of him ?

(14:40) MaxHelsinki: hi, who are you?

(14:41) MaxHelsinki just sent you a nudge.

(14:41) - ★

anyone can play again on PB enabled servers with a new copy of the game... the guy above looks like he just got you to send your cd key for the game to him (which equals your guid which we ban)... Good job :lol:

anyone can play again on PB enabled servers with a new copy of the game... the guy above looks like he just got you to send your cd key for the game to him (which equals your guid which we ban)... Good job :lol:

funny that cause it was me that had the coverstion with him (he would never had told me the info there cause i banned him). Also the gut who did get it (my co leader in the clan) dosent play 2142 he play CSS....he did at one point post a video on you tub showing how to to the above but hes mad the link hidden now.