Keep getting kicked by punkbuster

Tomy

Hey guys, as i was downloading the new update for BFheros, all went well untill i loged in hit "play now" with in about 1min i get kicked by punkbuster "You were kicked by punkbuster (22) what's wrong? i updated, even uninstalled, then re-installed again and i keep getting it any help would be awesome

That's just it, You have been kicked by punkbuster Error (22) i checked the logs and all it says it PB has started Etc and loaded, might be the new patch for BFHeros

Have you read the BFHeroes forums, there seems to be a lot of people with punkbuster problems, I get the kick also, but it will happen at random. The only good thing that came from the last update was; I can now play Buccaneer Bay on high video settings, before I could only play it with low or super low settings.

Guess we will have to wait and see what the developers come up with, none of their suggestions on the fourms have worked for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Before PB was started I had no problems with the game ran fine on high settings. Now I get a 5-10 lag spike at the begining then after about 2 min of playing then I get kicked PB-22. I have updated PB and reinstalled it 2 times. I shut down everything and still get kicked. There is a large number of players getting this same issue. I have no problems in COD-4-5. Can anyone explain this to me. I sent in a support ticket to PB with no reply 2 weeks ago. What is PB-22? Telling us this might help us alot.

Thanks

Edited by KillerPhart

Only Evenbalance knows what triggers their violations so I'm afraid there isn't much we can help you with.

All you can do is wait for EB to respond and perhaps Google around a bit more.

What browser do you use? Might be worth trying Firefox if you're using IE atmo, after reading this.

Several other fixes that worked for people can be found here.

Have you attempted shutting down every non-essential program running alongside the game to see if the kicks continue?

• 1 year later...

Hey guys, as i was downloading the new update for BFheros, all went well untill i loged in hit "play now" with in about 1min i get kicked by punkbuster "You were kicked by punkbuster (22) what's wrong? i updated, even uninstalled, then re-installed again and i keep getting it any help would be awesome

The same happened to me!

I have found the reason why you keep getting kicked!!!

it is a simple solution!

Update to a new version of adobe flash player!

try it it worked for me!