Duality Please check your PM's

Jurassic Sushi

Hello'

I sent you a pm in reference to having my servers pbb streaming account reinstated but you haven't answered me back. Can you please check your Private messages and read what i sent you. RodeoBob said i needed to send it to you.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule.

Nahshon T.

Hello'

I sent you a pm in reference to having my servers pbb streaming account reinstated but you haven't answered me back. Can you please check your Private messages and read what i sent you. RodeoBob said i needed to send it to you.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule.

Nahshon T.

I shall look into the matter and reply as soon as I can. Sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Sir'

It's Nahshon aka =BIB= Founder and Senior Admin of the =Best International Brotherhood= Community and BF2 clan.

Server #1 ip:69.12.98.123:16567

Server #2 ip:69.12.109.38:16567

http://www.bibclan.net

I am just inquiring again about having our servers streamed by PBB because we are getting beat up by these damn Hacking bastards.

Our account has been deactivated a while ago and I would really like to have it reinstated.

Unfortunatley for us we had some members go to the dark side and break every rule that we live by and had them removed for Cheating/Hacking.

So please can you review our server and tell me the necessary steps to have our servers back on the PBB streams.

We didn't want to create a new account because I would think this is the better and faster way for both you and I.

Thank you for your time. I am well aware you are extremely busy and do not take your services for granted.

Sincerely.

Nahshon Tribuzio - Founder and Senior Admin of "Best International Brotherhood=

=BIB= Jurassic Sushi

**Posting here because I haven't heard from you since the PM** approx 2 weeks ago.