help with a problem

crazyfrog

ok i went into the server that is run by the clan i am with and when i get in it kicks me and tells me crazyfrog pd kick player pbbhub: your ip or subnet was recently caught cheating and is blacklisted for 86400 seconds on this server[admin discression]. i know there was another player with the same name that was banned on may 1 2009. how can i get my name cleared i sent a trouble ticket to punkbuster. any help would be great. the game is cod4

Edited by crazyfrog

ok i went into the server that is run by the clan i am with and when i get in it kicks me and tells me crazyfrog pd kick player pbbhub: your ip or subnet was recently caught cheating and is blacklisted for 86400 seconds on this server[admin discression]. i know there was another player with the same name that was banned on may 1 2009. how can i get my name cleared i sent a trouble ticket to punkbuster. any help would be great. the game is cod4

Let me get this straight, your in a clan that has banned your IP/subnet and you think there might be a connection to someone with the same alias as you ?

Another player with the same alias = totally irrelevant

Opening a troubleticket on this issue with EvenBalance = totally irrelevant/useless

Connection to the player banned = none (unless you moonlight in Kazakstan)

Connection to the banned players IP = none

I would suggest having a chat with your clan leader or whoever is tasked with running the clan server and asking your question.

Whats the full server address of your clans server ?