Confused

b14ze

I cannot find any account for your team here.

I cannot find a roster anywhere on your site, and the forum appears to be empty. Please re-apply once you have rectified these issues.

Our roster is under "Member List" and we have people who post in the forums. What else do you mean?

Our roster is under "Member List" and we have people who post in the forums. What else do you mean?

The Members List is generally a list of everyone registered with the site (clan member or not). We require a clearly defined list of clan members. It can be a Clan Roster list or a Clan Roster forum post. It's up to you how to present this information.

Additional note, donations are greatly appreciated however, please do not expect an account application to be 'slid' through due to a donation.

The Members List is generally a list of everyone registered with the site (clan member or not). We require a clearly defined list of clan members. It can be a Clan Roster list or a Clan Roster forum post. It's up to you how to present this information.

Additional note, donations are greatly appreciated however, please do not expect an account application to be 'slid' through due to a donation.

Ok I guess I can give you this but for what purpose? Do I need to update it if someone new joins?

Also, I never expected to have the application slid. I was merely annoyed that the clan's account wasn't here anymore for some reason.

Ok I guess I can give you this but for what purpose? Do I need to update it if someone new joins?

Also, I never expected to have the application slid. I was merely annoyed that the clan's account wasn't here anymore for some reason.

We do not delete accounts, so it is most likely around somewhere under a different name or something like that.

As for your question - it is for us to keep track of clan members and ensure that members using our services are not harbouring cheaters. Yes, you would need to keep it updated.

Please don't take offense to the statement. We've heard (or had implied to us) many times in various situations "We donated so you should approve the application, lift the ban, etc, etc" and the list goes on. I simply wanted to quickly clarify.

Please don't take offense to the statement. We've heard (or had implied to us) many times in various situations "We donated so you should approve the application, lift the ban, etc, etc" and the list goes on. I simply wanted to quickly clarify.

So is there more then one way or service to stream to the master ban list? We did have it setup before so maybe here is where the problem is..

So is there more then one way or service to stream to the master ban list? We did have it setup before so maybe here is where the problem is..

We'll need additional information. Currently, your forum account is not associated with a team account nor is there a team account with similar name to "The High Henchmen". Are you certain the team account was with PBBans? If yes, what clan name (if different than The High Henchmen) , website, applicant, server IP, etc?

Just for informational purposes, there are two Inactive PsB accounts for "The High Henchmen". {HHx}b14ze is listed as admin on one account and lushkill is listed as admin on the other.

We'll need additional information. Currently, your forum account is not associated with a team account nor is there a team account with similar name to "The High Henchmen". Are you certain the team account was with PBBans? If yes, what clan name (if different than The High Henchmen) , website, applicant, server IP, etc?

Just for informational purposes, there are two Inactive PsB accounts for "The High Henchmen". {HHx}b14ze is listed as admin on one account and lushkill is listed as admin on the other.

Ah yes this is it. I guess I was unaware that there was more then one service to stream to the mbl. That is where we had our account before.

I will resubmit our info and thanks for clearing this up for us.

b14ze

I guess I was unaware that there was more then one service to stream to the mbl.
There isn't. PsB has a MBL. PBBans has a MBi. They might contain many of the same bans... but they're different.