Help?

cryogenic

Hey guys, just needed to ask a couple of things if that isn't a problem. First off my bro and I have been streaming a couple of servers for a few years now. We have just got a new server, and it's streaming to PBBans, it's currently 20 slots, soon to be upgraded to 64 slots. I wondered how do people manage to get the right tools, e.g to check players guids, 64 slots is a kind of crysis :P so it would be abit of an advantage, seeing as we have streamed for a long time. It's no rush, I appreciate the help. Thank you.

Which servers are you currently streaming? At this time you are not listed as a Streaming Game Admin (SGA). Most of the "tools" (access to MPi, etc) are available when you are an SGA.

Hey guys, just needed to ask a couple of things if that isn't a problem. First off my bro and I have been streaming a couple of servers for a few years now. We have just got a new server, and it's streaming to PBBans, it's currently 20 slots, soon to be upgraded to 64 slots. I wondered how do people manage to get the right tools, e.g to check players guids, 64 slots is a kind of crysis :P so it would be abit of an advantage, seeing as we have streamed for a long time. It's no rush, I appreciate the help. Thank you.

I have just banned your earlier forum account, dont worry its standard procedure.

A forum account and a team account are 2 totally different things, as is running punkbuster and running PB + streaming.

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

If you already have a team account then post up the team account id number and we will take it from there.

Hi, yeah lol. We're only streaming one server at the minute it's called ''BIG MAPS [No Tanks]. and for the I.D Number i'm not quite on the same line, sorry if you can explain :).

Hi, yeah lol. We're only streaming one server at the minute it's called ''BIG MAPS [No Tanks]. and for the I.D Number i'm not quite on the same line, sorry if you can explain :).

Lets establish one thing first before we do the explaining eh :)

Whats the full server address.

Hi, sorry to post a different topic in the same post but my brother has been banned from the website?. He said he streamed the server but was waiting for reply on it, We both have rcon, anyway to solve this?

I'm sorry, i don't understand o.O my brother said he'd applied the Streaming as soon as the server was up and running. :|

Why not ask him what anti cheat site he applied to :)

From what I can tell an application was made to PsB but not PBBans :P

Hi, sorry to post a different topic in the same post but my brother has been banned from the website?. He said he streamed the server but was waiting for reply on it, We both have rcon, anyway to solve this?

If your using the same ip, we only allow 1 forum account per ip.

Theres no problem with the 2 of you using the same account.

The one your posting with atm is the active forum account.

o.O. I don't get it tbh, sorry. Anyway is there anyway i can stream it myself and get the authorization for the GSA, etc. Thank you.

As posted earlier;

http://www.pbbans.com/account_application.php

before you fill in that application, I would suggest you read this thouroughly first;

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=82423