I was Caught hacking but i dont whats your opion

MDKSABEN

My clan said i was using a 3rd person hack and tried to tell them i don't hack/cheat but they don't believe me what do you guys thing of this. Why is the screen shot in 3rd player mode is it because you think i am hacking also or how they took the screen shot.

Thanks a ton for your opions.

My things about this is how do i see where i am shooting?

How do i zoom in or see someone prone in front of me?

Mainly only thing good is if you someone is standing behind me or around a sharp corner.

cheating.bmp

I don't normally comment on the edited shots, but the screen-shot is clean.

Find another clan.

Ok he says he has a video probly on madkarma.net now but i was ban from vent, website, and servers. They sent the screen shot into pb and thats how it came back and thats what my screen would have shown pls if you can watch the video if they have it. So when they took the Pretty much i know they dont want me in the clan even if i prove that i dont hack which is kinda sad because i did like that clan. I just want to at least talk to a few other clanmates to play cod4 with them and all because some of us did really good togather. Just trying to find out how to prove my innocent to not all the clan but my friends that were in the clan. You guys helped thxs. and i found out about this yesterday and today still trying to deal with it. My b-day is today which really sucks because i cant let things go:(. thanks and later... if you don't believe i was hacking and need a new clan member i dont mind trying out for it.

Ok he says he has a video probly on madkarma.net now but i was ban from vent, website, and servers. They sent the screen shot into pb and thats how it came back and thats what my screen would have shown pls if you can watch the video if they have it. So when they took the Pretty much i know they dont want me in the clan even if i prove that i dont hack which is kinda sad because i did like that clan. I just want to at least talk to a few other clanmates to play cod4 with them and all because some of us did really good togather. Just trying to find out how to prove my innocent to not all the clan but my friends that were in the clan. You guys helped thxs. and i found out about this yesterday and today still trying to deal with it. My b-day is today which really sucks because i cant let things go:(. thanks and later... if you don't believe i was hacking and need a new clan member i dont mind trying out for it.

Seems like a BS reason to kick you out, and who cares if they sent it to PB, it's not bannable and clean as a whistle.

OK I found and listened to the recording... The guy speaking to you has no clue what he's talking about, it's a Mulithack :lol:

He should not be taking PBSS and banning people when he's no fucking idea what he's looking at, excuse my french.

OK I found and listened to the recording... The guy speaking to you has no clue what he's talking about, it's a Mulithack :lol:

He should not be taking PBSS and banning people when he's no fucking idea what he's looking at, excuse my french.

LMFAO wow I justed listened to it. WOW

we do not have kill cam on out server and there was no gun so he could not of bin following some one because there was no gun

this is the multi hack info

FEATURE LIST

* SS Cleaner/Blocker (with Anti-SS offset finder and optionally updateable Anti-SS offset)

This cleans or blocks any PB screenshot of you cheating. =)

* ESP

Shows the following hints:

- X-Hair upon other players heads

- 3D Bounding Boxes exactly showing other players position, pose and direction

* Chams (team-based: enemies red/orange, teammates blue/green)

Shows different colors on screen to help you spot the enemy better

* Custom Crosshair

Big crosshair in the middle of your screen

* Minimap

Show all enemy on the minimap at all times (now even on Hardcore servers)

* Nametags

Shows you the names of other players

* Zoom-Hack

Lets you change the zoom level of your weapon when zoomed in, either in Auto-Zoom mode (Zoom will be adjusted depending on distance to next enemy) or with a predefined zoom modifier

* Removals:

Removes everything listed below from screen

- No Fog

- No Smoke

- No Grass

- No Rain

- No Sprites

- No Recoil

* Unlock Console (allows you to change all vars, even blocked and cheat ones)

* Config saving (saves config on closing of the menu)

Saves your configuration so everytime you go ingame the hack is already started and working for you. No need to turn it all on again.

* Submenus

Pick various options in sub menus to leave on or off.

Edited by madkarma

I just listened to it as well... I have made a mental note not to visit any server of theirs. It is a real shame that people who have next to no knowledge about what they are doing can actually get their own servers.

I think I got about half way through the video before I quit out of sheer frustration.

wtf dose that mean i run at a high resolution and i see my gun in a pb screen shot

Sorry but this is an example of a miss informed admin. For one, the feature you claim is a "multi-hack" has no benefits to the player using it, is not apart of any feature you posted, nor is in ANY hack on the Net. The player is simply behind another player, much like any ORDINARY game of COD4.

wow dude wow and u are a admin haha for one thing i have seen that hack first hand i have tested every hack that i have came across so that i know what it looks like on a PB screen shot and in game

this is the link

***ADMIN EDIT***

Link removed

and for one thing the PB screen shot shows what the other person has on there screen so y is there no gun.

Edited by Duality

wow dude wow and u are a admin haha for one thing i have seen that hack first hand i have tested every hack that i have came across so that i know what it looks like on a PB screen shot and in game

this is the link

and for one thing the PB screen shot shows what the other person has on there screen so y is there no gun.

I look forward to denying your ban appeal :rolleyes:

You have banned an innocent player. Its as simple as that really.

Read this: http://www.pbbans.com/info-center-pbssguide.html

It may help you understand where you have gone wrong here.

this is the link

Nevermind your just an idiot. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

this is the link

***ADMIN EDIT***

Link removed

Clearly you cannot read or spell properly for that matter & I will not be repeating myself.

i dont give a shit as long as he is band from my server u guys do not know what ur doing here haha. dont know what hacks are out there get ur game on

Fair enough, I will close this one then.

Just be aware that there are several thousand server admins out there that disagree with you.

I would seriously reconsider the way you think, and the way you post in online communities - otherwise you will find people avoid your server and clan like the plague.

Would not surprise me if they did after reading this thread :rolleyes:

Anyway, the OP needs to find a new and better clan.

Closed.