Banned player keep coming back. BF2142

TheClarkKing

Guys I need serious help for the past few days I have been haing issues with hackers and just plain ol immature kids. I have tried banning them but they keep coming back. I know that they are changing their CD key hash so what do I need to do to take care of these punks? I have CC so I can see that they are changing their CD Key.

Get their guid from your server logs and ban with that. You can send the below command using rcon.

PB_SV_BanGuid [guid] [player_name] [iP_Address] [reason]

Adds a guid directly to PB's permanent ban list; if the player_name or IP_Address are not known, we recommend using "???"

Not to be dumb but this is my first time around the block. Using CC can you PLEASE explain how I get their GUID? Also those commands need to be input into the Shift ~ right?, Can I use CC to input these commands or MUST I be ingame to do it? Thanks you so much for your help man, and to all that help TYVM. I appreciate it great as these guys are causing huge grief amung the players and clan members.

So far I just kick them a few seconds before the game ends so they do not get points :).

One last thing do I need to add brackets or just use spaces in the command.

Edited by TheClarkKing

As far I know I am streaming. I went through the whole application thing last night. Unfortunately I am not all that good with software. I am great with hardware troubleshooting but that doesn't apply here. What I really need I think is someone to help me. If I cannot then I fear that my learning abilities will prevent this from being fixed. If I can get a guy to talk to me personally and walk me threw the steps then I think we will get this straightened out. Until then I fear I will remain dumb :( Please PM me if you think you can help me and I will give you my teamspeak info where you can talk me through this in real time.

Edited by TheClarkKing

You need to get the guid from the server logs. Your provider should have some way for you to access the punkbuster files through a control panel. The logs will be in pb/logs.

For 2142cc, use the command above, PB_SV_BanGuid [guid] [player_name] [iP_Address] [reason]. (replace everything in the brackets including the brackets with the appropriate information). Type the command into the text box, and press the C:\ button to the right of it. (See screenshot)

2142cc.png

Alright I have it LOL TY TY TY. I got his GUID from the master ban list he was banned from HK server and I have his GUID from that. BRB.

Well I took care of one of them, but the other guy I still cannot get his GUID. I need to get ahold of the server owner and see if he can get me the server log. I cannot get his GUID from the CC PB log or banlist unfortunately. TY for all your help fellas I have on guy down and ATM one more to go.

Edited by TheClarkKing

You need to get the guid from the server logs. Your provider should have some way for you to access the punkbuster files through a control panel. The logs will be in pb/logs.

For 2142cc, use the command above, PB_SV_BanGuid [guid] [player_name] [iP_Address] [reason]. (replace everything in the brackets including the brackets with the appropriate information). Type the command into the text box, and press the C:\ button to the right of it. (See screenshot)

Can I get to the server logs using CC?

Sorry for the hassle but this tjm39 has gone through great lengths to come back on our server. I have banned his IP, I have banned his GUID, I have banned his CD key hash, and I have banned his players name. Is it possible that there is a error in streaming our server, and that is why this is happening.

Sorry for the hassle but this tjm39 has gone through great lengths to come back on our server. I have banned his IP, I have banned his GUID, I have banned his CD key hash, and I have banned his players name. Is it possible that there is a error in streaming our server, and that is why this is happening.

Please track your application post.

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=99793