My account has been cancel.

SOLO48

You applied for another streaming account on behalf of a player that was banned here. From the evidence I have in front of me, I can say that your account will not be re-activated.

I di not know he was banned.I only did that for one person.

I di not know he was banned.I only did that for one person.

He told me that you guys banned him cause he was spanish so I did him a favor.But why was he banned?i just need to know this if you do not mine telling me this.I do not care if you ban me from this site but I just want to know why was he banned.

Oh I also want to know if I will be banned from playing any PB servers for this?Cause If I am I might get a lawyer on this and I mean it too.

Oh lawdy. Go right ahead, content in the knowledge that you now epitomise everything that is bad about society today.

ok thats all i wanted to know thank you.I also donated to you guys ok is ok if you banned me from the pbbans cause I am not going to get anymore servers so is no problem.clans are getting old for me.Thanks for the info.

Lets stick with some facts here,

Fact 1. It is a fact that you logged in as another user to make an application.

Fact 2. The player you tried to help stream had already had applications denied and was a restricted user.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-be339be6-vb92458.html

Fact 3. You should've thought twice before trying to help a hacker stream

Fact 4. Your account will remain suspened.

You are of course welcome to stream elsewhere.

So now you just explained it all, i see why.lol well he did not tell me that but it is ok.I am not paying for any more servers anyways I stop paying for mine right before this happened with the suspention.Lucky me eh.well no need to reply I even took the guy of my xfire long time agoeven thou he is from the same place that I am from but he should have not lied to me about that and then again I should have asked but what the heck.Like they say heck on it.Just keep up the good work and he even made me more mad cause he bots.I can't see a grown man doing this stuff is really funny what people go thru on the internet.Well guys like i said lucky me I quit on time.