connecting to pbbans

Phantom-NNB

can any of you guys help me please.most nights when trying to connect to pbbans,my browser says it can not connect to pbbans.

iam running vista 32bit and firefox with kaspersky internet 2009 protection,i can connect to other sites but i have to reboot my pc to come here?

Edited by paulsmith

Some DNS resolve issues, likely, on your end. Might just take a bit of time before your ISP resolves it completely, and unfortunately, not much we can do on our end. It shouldn't take to long, if you're able to reach the site with a reboot.

RW

• 2 weeks later...

I bet you need to,

1st Clear the browsers cache

2nd Update to your latest Browser version (in that case Firefox 3.5.2 i think)

3rd Try with another Browser EG internet explorer or Opera or Safari all of em are good.

If the problem Insists then please contact your ISP and explain to them the Situation.

Hope i was helpful.

Cheers

can any of you guys help me please.most nights when trying to connect to pbbans,my browser says it can not connect to pbbans.

iam running vista 32bit and firefox with kaspersky internet 2009 protection,i can connect to other sites but i have to reboot my pc to come here?

YEah I agree with RW i reckon it is a DNS issue, My isp sucks at updating them too!