need help

Kosmos

Hello guys..im new her... I love play bf 2142 and yesterday rent a server for playing. And her is my poblem.. Server was startet and when i join show a msg (server run old punkbuster ...) ok..and in few houers this msg is go.. i supposed that my server pb update right?? but thats not the point.. I will config my server to stream i don't know how to do that... sorry for my bad english.. plz if somebody can help me ..tnx

ok i have read but have understat 50 % nvm... and go to Apply to Team Account ane the fallowing erros: The following errors were found

• You cannot select options from both clan and organisation applications
  • The clan name you entered is already in use
  • The server you entered is blacklisted and can not be added

Are you a part of a clan that is already streaming to us? If not, then apply either as a clan, or as an organization, not both. If your clan already has an account, have the account holder add your server to the clan's account number. Thirdly, what IP and game-port are you trying to stream?

Are you a part of a clan that is already streaming to us? If not, then apply either as a clan, or as an organization, not both. If your clan already has an account, have the account holder add your server to the clan's account number. Thirdly, what IP and game-port are you trying to stream?

ok one guy from our clan leave us , and he has servers and stream to pbbans.. when the leave he probably forgat stream cancel or..??? maybe thats a reason? 78.159.112.134:30006

Edited by Kosmos

78.159.112.134:30006 is totally timed out / dead.

It was originally added to our blacklist for being a "cracked" server.

what this mean??? :o :o :o :o :o :o

maybe isn't cracket becuse doesent stream????

Edited by Kosmos

Hello,

I'm the owner of Orion-Servers game hosting company and Kosmos is my client. He is my first customer with BF2142 server and this is my first install of BF2142 server on 78.159.112.134 server. The server is original, it's not cracked. Probably this IP address was blacklisted before even Orion-Servers existed.

You should consider removing IP addresses older then one year from blacklist because owners of IP address can change from time to time. I would appreciated if you could remove my server address from blacklist.

Thanks

It was cracked under the game Call of Duty 4, but only dates back to July 10/09. I've done a few checks, and at this time, have released the IP from the black-list.

RW