getting ban msg still after my ban lifted by evenbalance

PF_Zeta

dear admins,

I have a problem and will be appy if u can sort it out. Due to my prior false ban which was lifted by evenbalance, sometimes I got banned mesage with streaming servers . I'm not on ban list but it looks like something still staying behind my prior ban/lift.

the message says "banned from server due to prior permanent ban"

then server admins have to check the pbbans then clears something to let me get in.

After checking their logs we decided this false ban notification is coming from pbbans.

is it possible to check if some ghost bans still exists related with my guid ?

thanks for your support

here is the link about my false ban lifted by evenbalance

http://www.pbbans.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=97144&hl=

regards

*M.O.S*

You are not on the PBBans ban list, Punksbusted ban list or GGC ban list.

I know I'm not on the list but I WAS in the PBBans list till my ban appealed so thats why I posted here if somethings not cleared other then lifting the ban I really dont know about it m8

thanks for your help

M.O.S

Playes on the -1PARA- S&D COD4 alot when we empty the pb bans folder on clanforge it will let him rejoin but he does not show on the list ?? we have to unban him at least 3 -4 times a week. This all strted when he was banned by mistake there must be something cauling his problem.

I,m -1PARA-Madenglishman C.O www.hq1para.org.uk

If we can help in any way please let us know...

Thanks

Let me explain the problem,

I can play couple of hours without any problems. I close the game and the day after I open the game and click 1Para server to join and get the mesage saying "u have been banned from this server (admin decision)"

I never get kicked while playing it happens the day after when I tried to get in server. so it seems my name is streaming to ban list while I'm offline

Let me explain the problem,

I can play couple of hours without any problems. I close the game and the day after I open the game and click 1Para server to join and get the mesage saying "u have been banned from this server (admin decision)"

I never get kicked while playing it happens the day after when I tried to get in server. so it seems my name is streaming to ban list while I'm offline

Your not on the PBBans MBI, so theres nothing from PBBans affecting anything when your not online.

The server admin needs to check this particular problem out from his end, particularly were he is drawing the information from to update his pbbans.dat, and check his ban.txt file in case your pbguid is listed there.