a pm i received

juskidn

Hi i just received a pm from you guys saying that our website does not meet your requirements....I am not sure what is wrong so if you would be soo kind to explain i would gladly change whatever is wrong...We have never had any problems with you guys and i also donated to show support for what you guys do...Below is the pm i received:

Your website ( From: Lucky_Fr4gg3r )

Hello.

It has come to our attention that your team's website does not meet our website requirements listed here.

I quote:

This information needs to be publicly accessible without being forced to register.

Thx very much...

That is correct. The PM should have our account application requirements linked in it - it states that every clan streaming to us needs an operational website containing a roster that is viewable without prior registration, and a forum which is at least browsable without prior registration.

Teams that do not have this on application are denied an account, and teams that obtain an account are subject to random checks - and possible account suspension, should the website not meet those requirements.

That is correct. The PM should have our account application requirements linked in it - it states that every clan streaming to us needs an operational website containing a roster that is viewable without prior registration, and a forum which is at least browsable without prior registration.

Teams that do not have this on application are denied an account, and teams that obtain an account are subject to random checks - and possible account suspension, should the website not meet those requirements.

Ok thx for the fast response....

That's odd. The PM I actually sent was:

Hello.

It has come to our attention that your team's website does not meet our website requirements listed here.

I quote:

PBBans require a working website from each streaming applicant. The website needs to include such things as a team roster, server information and a forum for discussion with team members.

This information needs to be publicly accessible without being forced to register.

I kindly request that you alter your website to reflect the above. Failure to do so within 7 days will result in account suspension until the matter is attended.

Kind regards,

Lucky_Fr4gg3r

PBBans Staff

Edit: In fact, it says you haven't read the PM. Did you only read the version in your email inbox and not on the PM inbox? That would do the trick ;)

That's odd. The PM I actually sent was:

Hello.

I quote:

I kindly request that you alter your website to reflect the above. Failure to do so within 7 days will result in account suspension until the matter is attended.

Kind regards,

Lucky_Fr4gg3r

PBBans Staff

Edit: In fact, it says you haven't read the PM. Did you only read the version in your email inbox and not on the PM inbox? That would do the trick ;)

Hi i read the pm....I am more than willing to do what you ask....I want to take this a little farther because i know the person who complained...We are one of the few clans that really take cheaters serious and or stat padders...I am 48 years old and the person who complained is a 20 year old who would not follow rules...His name is the_fly_sw@tter and we had warned him over and over to follow our server rules...We have a air rule on our servers to try and balance the game so everyone can have fun...We require that if you have a 5 to 1 kill death ratio you must hit the ground for 2 rounds so it keeps the server running and everyone has a chance....We run 2 servers and they are always populated because we do a great job trying to get rid of players who wont follow rules like this person....We had to finally ban him from our server #4 and then we let him continue to play on our server #1 to prove himself but once again he broke the rules.....I thank you for at least hearing me out...I will still do as you ask but i can assure you i bust my butt to run a great server and we have very mature clan members...thx and feel free to jump on our ventrilo anytime and you will see we do a great job...thx again

As we told the_fly_sw@tter, we do not suspend teams for stat padding. This request is unrelated to this as it's simply a streaming requirement.

Anyway, we can take this to PM. Our forums aren't the place for this sort of drama.