Attempting to sign up...confusion

rired48

I am one of the senior admins of our COD-WaW clan and we utilize PBBans. I signed up in your forums. One of my senior clan-mates told me I should have a 6 digit ID # ? How do I go about getting that? Or, was it in the confirmation sign-up email you sent...which I deleted...DOH.

Sorry for my confusion.

Thank you.

I am one of the senior admins of our COD-WaW clan and we utilize PBBans. I signed up in your forums. One of my senior clan-mates told me I should have a 6 digit ID # ? How do I go about getting that? Or, was it in the confirmation sign-up email you sent...which I deleted...DOH.

Sorry for my confusion.

Thank you.

Not quite sure this is what your looking for, but here goes.

When you view your profile you will see a 6 digit number in the address bar ... for example yours is 146382.

The actual number is dependent on when you joined PBBans forums, mine for example is 690.

Not quite sure this is what your looking for, but here goes.

When you view your profile you will see a 6 digit number in the address bar ... for example yours is 146382.

The actual number is dependent on when you joined PBBans forums, mine for example is 690.

He wanting to be added to their user list and the number he needs is his profile id number 146382.

Edited by Ghost_A_08

If your clan is wanting to add you to their team-account as an SGA, the main account holder needs to add you, and then wait for approval. Once that is done, your view of the forums will change substantially.

RW