Prior to old ban?

tom01es

Hello,

Was playing COD4 on a PBBANS server last week, and got kicked for Prior to an ban or something like that. Searched my GUID, nothing, and then searched my IP (static) Found my gaming name with a guid that is not mine <_< . It also say that there are Clean Guids. Now each time I go on a PBBANS streaming server I get kick, but my guid is clean. Whats up with that?

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-cfe78820-vb54181.html

If you are getting kicked, this is your GUID.

The GUID you are supplying is yours as well it seems, and is clean.

Ninja Edit: The ban I linked above is yours. The appealers full name matches the name in the e-mail you used to register here.

But I'm getting kicked with 84dbacc5, why is that? Plus that other guid was someone mess about it, destoryed the CD-key and bought a new copy of cod4. If the cd key doesn't exist, how can the GUID?

So, it doesn't matter how many CD-keys I have, I always get banned for something that I didn't even intend to do?

Edited by tom01es

Your original key was leaked. Even if you don't have it anymore, it's being used by other players in the world. Did you happen to go as far as reformatting before installing the new key? If not, the key-stealing program is probably still installed on your computer, even if you removed the cheat it came with. Meaning your new key will soon be in use by others as well.

What is the exact kick-message you're getting when you connect?

RW

We don't ban aliases, we ban GUID's caught with irrefuteable proof of cheating, such as your first GUID was caught with.

RW

So are my other GUID's linked to my prior ban. Therfore no matter what I do I can't play COD4 on PB Bans streaming servers?

So are my other GUID's linked to my prior ban. Therfore no matter what I do I can't play COD4 on PB Bans streaming servers?

only one of your GUIDs is banned by PBBans

this does not preclude individual servers from banning all of your GUIDs or your IP

Yup. Your clean GUID is allowed to play on streaming servers. Only your original GUID is banned here. If server admin choose to ban you locally on their servers, that is up to them, and you'll have to take it up with the individual clan(s) on their forums.

RW

Yup. Your clean GUID is allowed to play on streaming servers. Only your original GUID is banned here. If server admin choose to ban you locally on their servers, that is up to them, and you'll have to take it up with the individual clan(s) on their forums.

RW

Thank you all, but how do server admins unbanned me ip and Guid?

:)