Account 8549 Suspened

andrewwaters11

We have reason to believe that the two members you were asked to remove are still very much in your clan.

One of them was seen in your Vent server, and playing wearing your clan's tags - days after you were asked to remove him.

I'm afraid that your account is going to remain suspended and you are going to have to seek out an alternative anti-cheat solution.

I believe that Surfy is dealing with your particular account - I expect she may have more to add once she is online tomorrow.

with the clan member K*w*G_James the tags are linked in his account meaning he doesnt have tags on he is wearing the tags within his name, and the Apec guy has been removed and we havent seen him since he joined.

If Apec hes been removed from your clan you should have removed him from your forums as he is still listed as a member of your clan. But as Duality said you will have to wait for surfy to get in contact with you again.

I PM'd you last week with a whole load of issues, I also asked for explainations regarding these issues. I have received no correspondence from you.

Now I could continue the discussion here, or you could private message me. The choice is yours.

• Upvote 1

i just read it surfy, i did remove those 2 players from my roster as i did forget them, CryticApec we have not seen since he joined and the K*w*G_James has his tags perm as its built into his name, what is the other issue?

Ok if you wish to discuss publicly,

We have two issues.

1. One of the players was caught on your own server (whilst on different account) yet wasn't removed until we recently contacted you, after you (from your IP), tried to get him an account registered on these forums.

2. You are sharing logins with the account master on this account.

Please explain.

doesnt bother me really lol

Issue 1. Im extremely sorry but he said he changed his act and his account was no longer linked thats what i was told from him

Issue 2. The intent for the master account was to add a new server to the server listing and to add extras admins to the account, im sorry for this issue and i swear to never attempt to do the same

as i said i am extremely sorry for my actions i have done over the last few weeks. i will only use this account from now on and not login., I hope you find it that u can reinstate the Clans Status, Kindest Regards

and as duality said about the vent account for K*w*G_James, i allow him to come on the vent and chat with him, as we are still friends