[TLS] Cod 4 not streaming

alicavi

Have you tried rebooting the server, or at the very least, restarting punkbuster? I know those seem like obvious questions, but it's amazing how many times that fixes the issue.

I did note, from the streamed logs, you've got guidrelax set to 7, which allows anyone to connect to your server, including players with cracked keys/pirated versions of the game. COD4 has a glitch in it, where it forces this setting to 7 after a map or two have run through. You need a task to force it to 0, which is the recommended setting.

pb_sv_task 0 300 pb_sv_guidrelax 0 // Reset GUID relax

Another question popped into mind. Does this server sit empty for any length of time? If so, also add a keep-alive task to have it ping the hub even when empty.

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver // Keep-Alive for PBBans Hub

Both these tasks are included by default in the pbsv.cfg file found in the MCi, should you choose to use it.

RW

Have you tried rebooting the server, or at the very least, restarting punkbuster? I know those seem like obvious questions, but it's amazing how many times that fixes the issue.

I did note, from the streamed logs, you've got guidrelax set to 7, which allows anyone to connect to your server, including players with cracked keys/pirated versions of the game. COD4 has a glitch in it, where it forces this setting to 7 after a map or two have run through. You need a task to force it to 0, which is the recommended setting.

pb_sv_task 0 300 pb_sv_guidrelax 0 // Reset GUID relax

Another question popped into mind. Does this server sit empty for any length of time? If so, also add a keep-alive task to have it ping the hub even when empty.

pb_sv_task 0 7200 pb_sv_ver // Keep-Alive for PBBans Hub

Both these tasks are included by default in the pbsv.cfg file found in the MCi, should you choose to use it.

RW

I will try that thx very much for all your help :-)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...