Need help getting Far Cry 2 server streaming.

DI-GodSmacker

Any help getting this server streaming would be greatly appreciated.

My server IP is:74.63.54.11:9000, I do have it added in our team profile but shows as never/inactive. I have uploaded the config files from Setup using FTP

The two files I uploaded are the pbucon.use and pbsv.cfg to the servers pb directory. restarted the server.

no streaming to pbbans.

I also tried using the pb webtool using the pb web interface (universal) because there is no tab for Far Cry 2.

Entered in the information and this is the results from the setup log on the webtool:

[iNIT] Opening connection ...

[MSG] Connection opened

[MSG] Remote console driver does not return result. Performing blind setup.

[MSG] Creating pbucon.use file ( pb_sv_writecfg pbucon.use )

[MSG] Restarting PB ( pb_sv_restart )

[MSG] Waiting 30 seconds for PB to restart

[MSG] Setting sessions limit ( pb_sv_usessionlimit 8 )

[MSG] Adding ucon profile for PBBans Hub ( pb_sv_uconadd 1 208.122.49.138 pbbhub1 pbbanshub )

[MSG] Setting pbbans.dat autoupdate ( pb_sv_autoupdban 1 )

[MSG] Adding heartbeat task ( pb_sv_task 0 3600 pb_sv_ver )

[MSG] Saving settings into pbsv.cfg ( pb_sv_writecfg )

[MSG] No error occured during setup. Server should be ready to stream

[MSG] Closing connection ...

[MSG] Connection closed

Still no streaming.

As far as is pb running on our server, in the server config file it is set to run and has to be for a ranked server. The server messages appear in the server that I set in the pbsv.cfg.

Also I am able to connect to the server with pb webtool by typing in server ip and port and pw. when I try to enter into the console pb_sv_uconlist it shows the command I just entered but nothing else, I also try to enter pb_rcon pb_sv_uconlist it shows the command I just entered but nothing else.

Please help

GodSmacker

Edited by DI-GodSmacker

fozzer I went into server and remote logged in and tried both of them commands pb_sv_ver and pb_sv_homepath and the server does not have a responce for either of them.

fozzer I went into server and remote logged in and tried both of them commands pb_sv_ver and pb_sv_homepath and the server does not have a responce for either of them.

If everything is working correctly, those 2 commands should elicit an immediate response from a PB enabled server.

I am not at all familiar with farcry2, but I am familiar with PB :P

Might be worth asking your host to reinstall a fully updated version of PB and see were we go from there.