Disallowed Program Driver (125141)

Samsung1111

I read the other guys problem, but, I don't have nor use steam, I do not have evga programs.

I get this.

Disallowed Program Driver (125141)post-151094-12648982199865_thumb.png

on some servers and others, I just get disconnected.

My PB is updated, I am using WAW 1.7 patch, I can play cod4mw1, cod2, cod1, BFBC2 beta just fine. Its just WAW.

Driving me bonkers.

found this response in reference to that kick

This kick is most commonly caused by debug DirectX dll's running on the system. If you have installed the DX SDK, open the DirectX control panel and select "Retail". Other causes can be programs modify the games' render path to DirectX like video capture applications or chat overlay program. Closing these programs should prevent the kick.

If none of those apply, try to update/reinstall DirectX

This kick is most commonly caused by debug DirectX dll's running on the system. If you have installed the DX SDK, open the DirectX control panel and select "Retail". Other causes can be programs modify the games' render path to DirectX like video capture applications or chat overlay program. Closing these programs should prevent the kick.

If none of those apply, try to update/reinstall DirectX

I cannot find "retail" under dxdiag .

is retail suppose to be under dxdiag?

I use rivatuner to display info on my screen fps, temps cpu usage. I used that on waw 1.4 or 1.5 had no problem.

Edited by Samsung1111

I cannot find "retail" under dxdiag .

is retail suppose to be under dxdiag?

I use rivatuner to display info on my screen fps, temps cpu usage. I used that on waw 1.4 or 1.5 had no problem.

if you have the DX SDK installed, there is a retail option

rivatuner is known to cause problems

try closing it and see if that corrects the problem

if you have the DX SDK installed, there is a retail option

rivatuner is known to cause problems

try closing it and see if that corrects the problem

Its rivatuner,I disabled it for a test, but screw that, I need rivatuner, overclocks my gfx card, controls my fan speed, displays important info on my screen.

I have absolutely no issues with any other activision game"cod1,cod2,cod4mw1 & nor the BFBC2 Beta".

Gonna uninstall waw, uhwell.

Thank You for you're time HSMagnet I appreciate it :). SS below to see what I was speaking about.

yeah and great thanx to Even Balance for this problem lol.

post-151094-12649129969527_thumb.png

Its rivatuner,I disabled it for a test, but screw that, I need rivatuner, overclocks my gfx card, controls my fan speed, displays important info on my screen.

I have absolutely no issues with any other activision game"cod1,cod2,cod4mw1 & nor the BFBC2 Beta".

Gonna uninstall waw, uhwell.

Thank You for you're time HSMagnet I appreciate it :). SS below to see what I was speaking about.

yeah and great thanx to Even Balance for this problem lol.

I would hope you have contacted EvenBalance re this issue and given them as much info as possible. (feel free to link them to this forum thread)

Here is a troubleticket link;

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

If EvenBalance are unaware of a problem, they can not be expected to magically produce a fix :P

I would hope you have contacted EvenBalance re this issue and given them as much info as possible. (feel free to link them to this forum thread)

Here is a troubleticket link;

http://www.evenbalance.com/troubleticket/

If EvenBalance are unaware of a problem, they can not be expected to magically produce a fix :P

Ah, Thanks for the permission to link them back here, I did so & filled a ticket out. Nah I know they cannot magically fix it, no biggy, I'm thinking just going back to patch 1.4 or 1.5, one of the two, with them I did not have a problem"odd".

Thanks Fozzer:).